nuffnang

Sunday, April 1, 2007

BLURGH...

HMM...
another post of mine...
but still bout irritatin',unpleasant , stressfull moment..
juz now we got farewell party for our senior..abg chen..
everyone wuz so bz lately..so..left me 2 incharge everythin'
it's not dat im not bz..i am damm bz..but i juz feel responsible coz im one of d so called AJK PKPMI..
well,i juz hope my simple plan will do juz fine..
unfortunately..some of us being so selfish n unresponsible..until all of our plans x jd..
its turn out 2 be d most disaster farewell party...
damm!!!juz feel so damm dissapointed wit my juniors,my batch n everyone..
people will blame me for wat had happened..
but its totally unfair..it wasn't me okay..
if 'A' DO HIS JOB PROPERLY N AHLI DTG ONTIME..
everythin' wud be perfect!
our farewell party wud be fantastic...not fhantatstic like juz now..
rilli hate dis people...
hate them so much..
they were so unsporting n boring
plus sellfish..n..

No comments: