nuffnang

Thursday, May 17, 2007

wat happened 2day

today i played futsal..haiya..manyak penat..hehe
then i studied...a bit la..coz rilli cant concerntrate much..
keep wondering wat was my syg wuz up to..didnt sms me for a day...
nevermind..i get it..u r angry with me coz smalam i buat muke monyok....
hmm...i've tried 2 settle down dis thing..but he doesnt want to..
so we end up ignoring each other..
tout i'll met him during futsal...unfortunately he didnt show up..
i'm supposed 2 practise keyboard..but i didnt coz my keyboard was in his room...
n i juz cant be there at dis momment..wat shud i do..
haha...
its been 3 days i didnt practise my keyboard...gosh!!
now..my syg wud probably at hospital..coz he has to 'jaga' 2nite..
all d best syg..
even we r not talking 2 each other..
but i will alwiz remember u..
u can sms me when u r board..."ya rite"
ok..till ere..
going out for dinner wit my friend.
daaa....
i miss u syg..
*muah*

No comments: